Martes, Pebrero 3, 2015

Minsan Kantahin Mo'ko

Little Forever


I hear the rain

As it patters above my head

The wind brush my cheeks

Drying all the tears in my eyes

You smiled at me

And everything on the world stopped

Now only two of us

Eye to eye, under droplets of rain Right at this endless moment

Everything feels right

Right at this very moment

Our little forever starts By the moon, by the stars that shines tonight

Even though it’s raining they glow so bright

Kiss me one more time

Two steps, three steps I come near to you

Nearer and nearer and our hands collide

Holding each other, to our little forever Wrapped inside your arms

The suns no match to your warmth

You’re my coffee beans you’re my cup of love

I XOXO you and you XOXO me

I hear the rain

And our little forever starts

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento